General information about New Castle Airport (ILG)
Click on any of the maps above to see them full size, or click here for Mapquest.
- At 1,250 acres, Wilmington Airport has three major runways, ten taxiways and several aircraft parking ramps. Approximately 68 business jets and 220 propeller aircraft are based here.
- Located five miles south of Wilmington, DE and only 25 minutes from center city Philadelphia, Wilmington Airport is an ideal location for more than 85 tenants.
- Flight Safety International, which provides simulator and classroom flight-training for corporate flight departments worldwide, is a long-term tenant.
- Wilmington Airport is home to three first-class, FBOs: Atlantic –ILG, Dassault Falcon Jet, and flyADVANCED.
- Wilmington operates as a Class-I-certified FAA facility.
- The entire complex is staffed 24 hours a day by the DRBA's Airport Operation Unit. In addition, the DRBA police division patrols the entire air complex.
- Wilmington Airport also offers 2 major car rental agencies on site: Avis and Budget
- 24-hour security
- Passenger terminal
- 4 FBO facilities: AeroTaxi; Aero Ways, Inc; Atlantic -ILG; and Dassault Falcon Jet
- Flight Safety International training center
- Aircraft charter, maintenance and repair
- Precision and nonprecision approaches
- Fuel: Jet A and 100LL
- Snow removal
- Car rental
- US Customs
- US Immigration
- USDA (APHIS)
- 3 major runways: 7275' x 150'; 7012 x 150' and 4602' x 150'
- Public ramp space for 3 jets, 50 GA aircraft and 4 FBO ramps
- On-site parking adjacent to terminal
- 24-hour, all-weather operation
- Inexpensive landing fees
Delaware Tax Advantages
- No sales tax
- No personal property tax
- No business use tax
- No real estate tax
- No inventory tax
- No occupancy tax
- No ad valorem tax